CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Survived!

The past week has been a bit crazy.  I abandoned my poor blog all together to dedicate my time to my new project, A Season Of Giving.  After talking to a few other coupon bloggers (Jamie and Kasey at Time 2 $ave and Kristin at Couponing to Disney), we all put our heads together and came up with a way to give back this holiday season.  We wanted to do something to help others, but the logistics seemed a bit fuzzy.  So we came up with the idea of having a blog dedicated just to giving.  A place to encourage people to give this holiday season.  It's a place you can share your stories of the acts of giving you have done, or the acts of giving others have done for you.  It's a place to help inspire you to do something for someone else and make the holidays merrier one person at a time.  Check it out HERE.

If you have a story or inspiration you would like to contribute please e-mail them to me at aseasonofgiving@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment