CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old Navy Sale + % off Coupon + $ off Coupon = HUGE SAVINGS!!!

THIS IS GOOD TODAY ONLY...GO NOW!




Old Navy is having a sale today where most items are 40% off.  Like Old Navy on Facebook, play barkers bones and you can print a coupon for $5-$10 off your purchase of $50.00 or more, AND go to the link HERE and you will get another coupon for 30% one item, excluding performance fleece (you can print it multiple times).

Here is what I did...I printed 4 30% off coupons.
I played Barkers Bones and got a coupon for $10.00 off of $50.00

First transaction:  I bought $50.00 worth of clothes.  Used the $10 off plus one 30% off coupon on top of the sale prices.  My final cost was just over $37.00, when it would have been over $90.00

Then I checked out 3 more times, each time with a separate item using a 30% off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment